About the journal
The Journal University Management: Practice and Analysis is an international peer-reviewed and open access journal. The journal publishes unique articles with research results applied developments and case studies of best practices in the field of University management.
Main topic areas supported by the journal:
- Strategic management of universities
- Managing quality of education
- Managing research and innovation
- Financial management in higher education
- Managing personnel in higher education
- Informational technologies in higher educational institution management
- Educational marketing
- Infrastructure of higher educational institution, etc.
Our authors are researchers, experts, analyst, practitioner, heads of universities, professionals in university management and government officials.
Journal University Management: Practice and Analysis is published since 1997. All issues are available online at the journal website. Electronic archive of the journal is the largest Russian language resource on university management. Sites of Russian higher educational institutions and several electronic publications provide references to this information resource.
The journal accepts articles in Russian and English languages. Publishing 6 issues of the journal per year. Publications are free of charge.